Fine Line Template Straight Line 8in # FLQRS8
A must-have tool for Short-arm, mid-arm, long-arm, and domestic sewing machine quilters. Complete Straight Line Designs with ease. With the "Fine Line?" you don't have to shy away from stitch-in-the-ditch or cross-hatching anymore! Designed for all types of quilters, quilting machines, and right or left handed quilters. The ruler base is 1/4" (.236 thick acrylic) thickness and is 2-1/2" wide. By transferring the ability to control the ruler with your fingers using the finger grips, you will ease tension in your shoulders while quilting, the placement of your fingers on the ruler is a natural position for your hand and your arm.
- Thick crystal clear cast acrylic base for durability and an unobstructed view of your pattern and material.
- Resistance strip on the underside of the ruler base keeps your ruler in place while quilting.
- Laser scoring on the underside for design width accuracy. Incremental scoring (from needle down) edge of ruler base to edge of hopping foot = 1/4", first scoring from ruler edge = 1/2", second scoring from ruler edge = 1" of width for your designs.
- Incremental scoring is the same on both sides of the ruler base. No matter which hand or direction your ruler is placed, the incremental scoring is the same.
- Finger grips: Promote a natural hand position on the ruler. Keeps you in control of your ruler at all times. Allows you to manipulate the ruler, even a tiny bit, to keep you stitching where you need to be. With the finger grips you can have light resistance or strong resistance on your quilt top. The control is where it needs to be.