Fiskars Easy Action Pinking Shears
Fiskars Easy Action Pinking Shears - keep ends from unraveling
Designed for easy, comfortable use, our Pinking Shears finish the fabric edge to keep your projects from unraveling at the seams.
These Pinking Shears cut a zigzag edge that helps prevent fraying, and a spring-action design opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, perfect for people with arthritis or limited hand strength. Premium-grade, stainless-steel blades stay sharp longer and cut all the way to the tip — essential for anyone who cuts fabric. A contoured handle with Softgrip® touchpoints provides a secure,comfortable grip, and an easy-open lock helps protect the blades during transport and storage.
· Ideal for cutting a zigzag pattern along a fabric edge to limit the length of frayed threads, preventing unraveling and keeping projects crisp and clean
· Extended lower blade helps lift fabric for precise cuts
· Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
· Premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge cut cleanly all the way to the tip and stay sharp
· Contoured handle fits the shape and natural movement of the hand
· Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
· Easy-open thumb lock protects the blades during transport and storage
· Length: 10.5"
· Lifetime warranty